[openbox] idesk

Matthew Graybosch mgraybosch at starbreaker.net
Sat May 27 14:04:42 EDT 2006

On Sat, 27 May 2006 18:08:37 +0200
Manuel Colmenero <m.kolme at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, if you want a really easy-to-use desktop, why don't you try
> Nautilus or Rox?

As I understand it, Nautilus draws the desktop in such a way that you
can't get to the Openbox menu by clicking on the desktop. This may or
may not matter to Mike Obrien, of course, since he wants icons on his
desktop. If he still wants to get to his menu, he might be better off
with Rox. I had thought that iDesk was a dead project, to be honest.

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net