config file options

mfitzgib mfitzgib at simla.colostate.edu
Tue Sep 6 14:56:45 EDT 2005

Purely out of curiosity, is there a complete list of options for rc.xml
anywhere? I'd like to do a few things with my config file, but it'd be nice
just to have a list of options to look at rather than bugging the mailing list
with every little question I have. Thanks much.

Slainte,
Matthew

Please no HTML, images, attachments > 1MB, or annoying forwards.
If you HAVE to send me those things, tell me first, and I'll tell you exactly where to send them (not here). Thanks.