[openbox] OpenBox3 on dual head system

Nagy Mate k-zed at hactar.net
Mon Aug 1 04:47:49 EDT 2005

greetings,
> - Did you compile your O3.2 yourself?
 yes (but iirc, these things worked with the debian package as well).
> - Did you apply any patches to it?
 actually yes, but none relevant (it was my blackbox resize method
patch)
> - What does your O3.2 configuration file look like?
<resistance>
  <strength>10</strength>
  <screen_edge_strength>20</screen_edge_strength>
</resistance>
> - What does your X configuration look like?
 i have an nvidia video card. the X config file enables and configures
twinview.

 on the other hand, my laptop has an ati video card and runs freebsd;
when i connected a second monitor (and configured X accordingly), the
ports version of O3 worked perfectly too.

regards,
 Mate
--
we discovered a new way to think.