[openbox] Screen Boundaries

M.Zdila/EpiSoftware Slovakia Ltd. m.zdila at episoftware.com
Thu Oct 7 08:11:02 EDT 2004

Hi

Try holding Alt key while scrolling with mouse positioned over an
application window ;-)

  <context name="MoveResize">
    <mousebind button="Up" action="Press">
      <action name="DesktopPrevious"/>
    </mousebind>
    <mousebind button="Down" action="Press">
      <action name="DesktopNext"/>
    </mousebind>
    <mousebind button="A-Up" action="Press">
      <action name="DesktopPrevious"/>
    </mousebind>
    <mousebind button="A-Down" action="Press">
      <action name="DesktopNext"/>
    </mousebind>
  </context>

--