[openbox] Screen Boundaries

Tom Larrow skraut at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:07:23 EDT 2004

I already use pypanel, and have it configured pretty much how I want.
I first tried David's suggestion, but was unable to figure out how to
launch 2 pypanels with different configs.  I'll have to give fbpanel a
shot, as it would be nice to have openbox catch the mousewheel action
as opposed to relying on the panel.