[openbox] DockApps at Startup

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Fri Jun 25 06:51:20 EDT 2004

David Templer wrote:

> Holly,
>

> Pypanel rocks
>
> http://freespace.virgin.net/david.templer/screenshot.html
>
> No I don't use naultilus  but If I run it then I do not get icons
> displayed (for files) thats why I was interested in your file set up..
>
> thanks for your reply
>

> Dave

Well, it might do that as well-- certainly when I run Nautilus under OB3
I do have icons.  But I do use a custom icon theme (the Lila icon
theme), and iirc I did have to pop into GNOME one time and clean up how
I was using icons in the first place, as having some themes installed in
~/.icons and some installed in /usr/share/icons and basically all over
the place was giving me either default or unknown icons in Nautilus.

Getting my icon theme properly installed in /usr/share/icons and
correcting the settings in the GNOME theme manager fixed it iirc, and I
haven't had any problems since.

Holly