[openbox] Openbox and Dual Head configuration

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Thu Jun 24 16:11:59 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 03:34:20PM -0400, John Russell wrote:
> Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> >On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> >
> >>Does Openbox support Dual Head configurations?
> >
> >No
>
> On a more verbose note, it supports xinerama quite well.

Sadly, that's not much help.  Looks like I've found the first show
stopper for switching to Openbox since most of my systems will be Dual
Head eventually.

Any plans on adding Dual Head support?

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar