Pager (or DesktopUp functionality)

M.Zdila/EpiSoftware Ltd. m.zdila at episoftware.com
Sun Jun 13 08:42:17 EDT 2004

Hello

Thanks for advices. I've tried theese pagers:
1. rox-pager
2. kpager
3. bbpaker
4. fbpager
5. wmpager

1: the only that set the 2D grid layout (3 x 3 in my case of 9 desktops)
(layout has stayed after closing rox-pager window)
1, 2: working, but I couldn't dock them in the dockapp
3, 4: After running it shows small window without any desktop and after
about 5 secontd it terminates with following message: "Cannot connect to
window manager". I've successfully run them both in the Fluxbox.
5: didn't work

Is there some pager that:
! runs in Openbox
! supports X x Y grid layout
! can be docked or displays no "floating" window at all
? is lightweigth
? when docked, displays windows layout preview of each desktop
? deb package

! - must, ? - optional

Thanks in advance

--