[openbox] Multiple menu files

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Wed Jul 7 21:46:13 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 01:11:15AM +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> >
> >Figured I'd first check to see if the feature was even supported.
>
> That's funny, it works perfectly fine here... most odd.
> How does that part of your rc.xml look?

When trying to use it I put the menu file in place as
~/.config/openbox/menu.xml

<menu>
  <!-- You can specify more than one menu file in here and they are all loaded,
       just don't make menu ids clash or, well, it'll be kind of pointless -->

  <!-- system menu files on Debian systems -->
  <file>/var/lib/openbox/debian-menu.xml</file>

  <!-- default menu file (or custom one in $HOME/.config/openbox/) -->
  <file>menu.xml</file>
</menu>

--
Jamin W. Collins

"Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups."
-- John Kenneth Galbraith