Pager with more than four desktops

Adam Kessel adam at bostoncoop.net
Wed Jan 7 16:34:53 EST 2004

I can't tell if this is an openbox problem or a problem with my pager
(rox-pager).  When I switched from four to six desktops, the pager redrew
itself properly to show six desktops.  After I logg out and back in,
however, the pager only shows four desktops even though all six are
accesible through my keybindings.

If I modify rc.xml to go to any other number, reload the config, and then
modify it back to six and reload again, the pager again shows six
desktops.  But log out and log in--and pager returns to showing only
four.

Any tips as to what's going on?
--
Adam Kessel