[openbox] dual-head

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Sat Dec 4 01:21:20 EST 2004

I use a similar setup (mine involves minor trickery to get fbpanel to
work with the desktop setup properly), and I've not really experienced
any kind of problem like you've described here.

I'd still like to see openbox eventually get to manage multiple
(non-xinerama) heads, but it works fine for me now.

dave
daf at minuslab.net