[openbox] 3.2

Nagy Mate k-zed at hactar.net
Sun Apr 18 03:32:10 EDT 2004

greetings,
On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 05:41:36PM -0700, Marc Wilson wrote:
> Yep... mplayer still works perfectly... you've been told before that either
 mplayer never worked 'perfectly' with openbox3 (the imperfection is
like being one pixel off the screen border, so it's not that bad of
course); never been told such a thing
> your build of mplayer is broken, or else you're not correctly specifying
 how can it be broken? it's not broken, i haven't specified --brokenopenbox
in configure or something. it's fairly new, too, 1.0pre3-3.3.2
> how it's supposed to do full-screen.
 pressing 'f' in mplayer? or using the ToggleMaximizeFull action? almost
the same (erroneous) behavior with the two

 got my email yet where i say i'm using xinerama and that might cause
the problem?

kz
--
we discovered a new way to think.