[openbox] 3.2

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Sat Apr 17 20:41:36 EDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 04:38:15PM +0200, Nagy Mate wrote:
>  (mplayer seems to behave in exactly the same way it used to, though,
> but ah well)

Yep... mplayer still works perfectly... you've been told before that either
your build of mplayer is broken, or else you're not correctly specifying
how it's supposed to do full-screen.

The only thing Mikachu broke was aspect-ratio wrt full-screen, and I'm not
sure anyone but me cares anyway about the old behavior.

--
 Marc Wilson |     When you are in it up to your ears, keep your
 msw at cox.net |     mouth shut.