[openbox] Found Problem but now another one....

Ilkka Pajari ipajari at lut.fi
Sat Sep 27 17:56:31 EDT 2003

Hello,

I've noticed that if you build openbox3 from cvs, you need the latest
gettext (12.1, mentioned in readme.cvs). Betas and alphas will compile
with earlier versions of gettext. Solution to your new problem could be:

$ export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
./configure
make && make install

 -Ilkka Pajari