focus_fallback() v1.106 cvs change

Mike logan at dct.com
Fri Sep 26 16:55:49 EDT 2003

Heya Ben,

I noticed you moved the if (!config_focus_last && config_focus_follow) stuff down a bit in focus_fallback().

I don't want to drive you nuts with this, but is there no leeway for allowing focusLast and followMouse to both be enabled, yet allow any window under the pointer be focused? :)

As a sloppy-focus user, I want to keep windows under the pointer focused as much as possible, but I would also like the focus to return to another window if nothing exists under the pointer. This is another behavior I've become accustom to in ob2.

Thanks,

Mike