[openbox] todo for 3.0 final

Andy Holmes aholmes84 at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 15 18:43:05 EDT 2003

Robert Upshall wrote:
> This beta stage is kicking along at warp speed so I better throw the few
> things I can think of that maybe may need to be resolved before a final
> version.
>
> 1. the schema files should be made standard and moved to openbox.org,
> then it should be included in the default menu and rc files.

Agreed.

> 2. ObConf, Desktops tab, cannot remove desktop names less than four

Don't have this problem myself. If you can reproduce it consistently,
you should probably file a bug.

Just my two cents on those points (:

One thing I'd like to see in OBConf by Openbox 3.0 is a key-bindings
section. Since OBConf is a seperate program now and possibly a different
release schedule, it's not essential, but it would be nice.

-Andy