[openbox] a test icon?

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Sun Sep 14 18:45:38 EDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 10:24:32AM +0000, David Barr wrote:
> i had this icon laying around from the last time there was icon talk,
> it's not fab and i'm not sure i really like the colours or what have
> you, but it may serve as a test one or just a catalyst for better
> efforts? it looks ok now when  the gimp makes an icon out of it, but i
> don't know if there is prefered size?

Thanks :)

The preferred size is 48x48. This icon is now being used in CVS now.

If anyone is interested in producing a default icon for Openbox, I'd
appreciate any submissions. Here is what I'm looking for:

a) contrasting colors (makes it distinct even at small sizes)
   - primary colors are good
b) no text (including numbers)
c) simple and distinct

The icon should be saved as a 48x48 PNG, with transparency. And a margin of
1 or 2 pixels should be kept on all sides of the icon.

Ben