[openbox] suggestion/request re: separators

t3xplri02 at sneakemail.com t3xplri02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Sep 12 03:49:57 EDT 2003

On 09/12/03 09:03, Andy aholmes84-at-shaw.ca |openbox-dev| wrote:
> t3xplri02 at sneakemail.com wrote:
>>
>>     -- Main Desk --
>>      * xterm
>>      * Evolution
>>      * OpenOffice
>>     ----- Web -----
>>      * Mozilla
>>      * xterm
>>     --- Desk 3 ----
>>

> Hmm, I think I like this idea. It isn't a particulary large change and
> seems pretty useful. All that would need doing outside of the code would
> be to add a 'label' attribute.
>
> <separator label="Main Desk"/>

A new menu similar to client-list-menu would also be needed. Let's call
this menu the window-list-menu. This menu could also be done externally
if there existed a way for an external program to provide icons.

<item label="menu entry">
   <action name="...">...</action>
   <icon file="icon.svg" />
</item>

Thomas
--
: Thomas Prokosch                              [ GPG KeyID: 0x7DBAB2A6 ]
: [ GPG Fingerprint: FDB6 95D6 9CB8 D9DB CCDD 4108 CD39 3FA5 7DBA B2A6 ]

A: No.