[openbox] desktop switching

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 02:07:02 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 04:55:08PM -0600, Dale K Dicks wrote:
> hi.  i just got back from vacation and installed the lastest beta and
> noticed that my keyboard hotkeys don't work like they used to.  the now
> switch from 1 to 3 to 5 to 2 to 4.

Openbox cares about what your pager may have set now... if your pager
thinks desktops are other than a linear row from left to right, you could
see such behavior.

If you're binding DesktopLeft and DesktopRight, you can instead bind
DesktopPrevious and DesktopNext.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Depart not from the path which fate has assigned you.
 msw at cox.net |