window.handle.width & beta2

Andy aholmes84 at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 9 16:34:51 EDT 2003

After glancing at the source of theme.c, lines 153 to 158:

     if (!read_int(db, "window.handle.width", &theme->handle_height))
         theme->handle_height = 6;
     if (!theme->handle_height)
         theme->show_handle = FALSE;
     if (theme->handle_height <= 0 || theme->handle_height > 100)
         theme->handle_height = 6;

It seems as though in order to make the handle disappear or have a
height of 0, you just leave it out, correct? However this doesn't seem
to work.

Not being especially versed in C I'm not sure about this, but it looks
to me as though the second if-then statement will never come around
since the first sets a value if one isn't defined in the themerc.

If there's something I'm missing I'd appreciate a pointer here.

-Andy