[openbox] Do I NEED an external panel app?

David Barr dpb at clara.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 19:32:43 EDT 2003

The "desktops" menu doesn't show minimized windows, and alt-tab doesn't
take me to them. Both these things only recognize windows that _aren't_
minimized

eek they do! depending on what version you are using the desktop menu
should list minimised apps underneath a divider, at least in cvs they
do, and before i'm sure they did but in a less obvious way. alt tabbing
should also list minimised windows, i don't know what version you are
using though, if it not the most recent (beta1) maybe you should update,
if it is; you got worry :)

david