beta1, xinerama, and menu placement

Socheat Sou socheat-list at iomanip.com
Sat Sep 6 14:03:50 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm not sure if I misconfigured Openbox, but I noticed some strange
behavior with the menus in beta1 on my xinerama setup.  I can drag
windows back and forth between each monitor, so I know xinerama is
working.

Bringing up a menu on the first (left) monitor works as expected (menu
appears beneath the mouse cursor).  However, if I move over to the
second (right) monitor, no matter where I click, the menu appears on the
right edge of the first monitor, though at the proper vertical
position.  It's as if it didn't calculate the X coordinate for the
menu.  I hope that makes sense.  Anybody else experiencing this?

This is the configure line I used:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/openbox --enable-xinerama

Thanks,
Socheat