[openbox] xine fullscreen crashes openbox in xinerama - RESOLVED

t3xplri02 at sneakemail.com t3xplri02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Oct 13 03:28:47 EDT 2003

On 10/13/03 09:01, Kacper Wysocki kacperw-at-online.no |openbox-dev| wrote:
> On 10/13/03 02:24:05, t3xplri02 at sneakemail.com wrote:
>> Hm, that sounds to me like a race condition. Is this bug reproducable
>> without debugging symbols?
>
> On the debian binary, yes, consistently, but not with all movies. I
> start up a xvid movie on the primary, drag it to the secondary, full
> screen it and <bang> openbox core dumps. I could send you the core file
> if you still have the unstripped rc3 binary, if you like.

Well, yes, we could give it a try. I don't experience your problem but I
could manage to get a backtrace with the help of your core file. If we
are able to fix bugs then let's do it :)

Just send it to me and I will post what I find out.

Thomas
--
: Thomas Prokosch                              [ GPG KeyID: 0x7DBAB2A6 ]
: [ http://www.nadev.net/thomas/  |  email+jabber: thomas AT nadev.net ]

A: No.