[openbox] Something wrong with menu.xml - but what?

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Tue Nov 18 02:50:24 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 22:48, Jani Alanko wrote:

> Actually, that's what I did - edited the default
> menu, added and deleted stuff. And read the errors -
> there was absolutely nothing wrong with the line
> numbers openbox mentioned.

Check the lines above the mentioned lines, and the begining of the
section the line number mentioned belongs in.

Compare the syntax to that of a known working section of the menu - look
for any differences.

Good luck.

It took me a few hours to get my menu up and running properly, after I
tracked down all the errors mentioned and stuff.

Rob