[openbox] Something wrong with menu.xml - but what?

Jani Alanko jpalan at utu.fi
Tue Nov 18 01:48:45 EST 2003

> ObConf doesn't edit menus.

Yeah, noticed that. Sorry. Remembered wrong.

> As much as we all love reading XML for typos,
missing brackets, and missing quotation marks, maybe
you should get some syntax highlighting, or read the
errors coming from Openbox regarding the menu, or
start from the default menu and add stuff till you
break it, etc.

Actually, that's what I did - edited the default
menu, added and deleted stuff. And read the errors -
there was absolutely nothing wrong with the line
numbers openbox mentioned.

But I guess I just have to start from scratch.