Delay for "unhiding" the dock?

Tim Ziegele tactx at web.de
Sat Nov 15 08:13:58 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm running GKrellm in the dock (which is top-right and automatically
hidden with a delay of 300 ms). The problem is, when I hit the top-right
part of my screen with the mouse, the dock pops up immediately, which
can be very annoying. I've searched for a solution but I did not find
anything.
Is there a way to get something like <hideDelay> but for unhiding the
dock?
If not, could it be possible that such a feature will be implemented in
some of the next releases?

Thanks for reading and thanks for such a great WM,

Tim Ziegele