[openbox] Toggle something after Execute / Ignore Fullscreen

Mike logan at dct.com
Fri Nov 7 18:41:38 EST 2003

On Friday, November 07, 2003 at 03:56PM, Mads Martin Joergensen wrote:
>_But_ i want to control e.g. xmms with other keybinds even if BZFlag
>runs in fullscreen.

I just use xmms-shell to control xmms if I'm playin quake or other such.

Not sure that I'd want keybindings being processed by the window manager if I'm in playin games. Dunno if it was a wine bug or what, but when playing Jedi Knight II, I'd hit F7 to save game or whatever and an xterm would popup over the screen.. It was terrible. D: