[openbox] How to avoid raising window when clicking?

Adam Kessel adam at bostoncoop.net
Wed Nov 5 00:36:25 EST 2003

Is obconf under active development? The obconf page at icculus.org
doesn't give a lot of information.

Is there a particular reason it's written in C? It's likely there are
more hackers out there (myself included) who would be willing/interested
in adding configuration functionality to something in Python or Perl.
Since all it's really doing is XML parsing and presenting a GTK
interface, I would think it would be a perfect candidate for some
scripting language.  But maybe I'm missing something?
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam