[openbox] How to avoid raising window when clicking?

Adam Kessel adam at bostoncoop.net
Tue Nov 4 19:27:26 EST 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:28:58AM +0100, Peter Chiocchetti wrote:
> in the mouse section in the config file, go to context name="Client"
> and there remove the action that says "Raise" on "press".

Great--that worked perfectly!

Is there work underway to better document the rc.xml file? It would be
great to have a comprehensive list of every possible element and
parameter.

There also seem to be an awful lot of settings missing from
obconf--notably keybindings--but I assume this is just a matter of time.
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam