[openbox] irc, tabs, Hotkeys & Tile/Cascade

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Mon Mar 24 01:23:58 EST 2003

It's at irc.oftc.net.  Funny, it's right there on the openbox site.

>  - tabs not in .plan? (as in Fluxbox) (expecting you've heard this before :/ )

Gods, we can all only hope not.  Tabs might theoretically be a neat thing,
but whyinhell would you want anything resembling Fluxbox's broken
interpretation?  The way pwm does them might be nice, where they replace
the titlebar....

People who want Fluxbox brokenness should use Fluxbox.

>  - Tile and cascade windows set to a hotkey possible? by using an
>  external program of some sort perhaps?

I wish.

> - Xinerama?

Openbox2 already supports the most common Xinerama brokennesses... just
build it with --enable-xinerama.  Why people call that "support" when all
you're doing is breaking the logical and consistent X behavior is beyond
me.

--
 Marc Wilson |     What's so funny?
 msw at cox.net |