[openbox] irc, tabs, Hotkeys & Tile/Cascade

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Sun Mar 23 23:46:35 EST 2003

This is right on the front page http://icculus.org/openbox. :)

>  - tabs not in .plan? (as in Fluxbox) (expecting you've heard this before :/ )

No, that's Fluxbox. We are not.

>  - Tile and cascade windows set to a hotkey possible? by using an external program of some sort perhaps?

This kind of thing is being worked into the plan with openbox3. You can't do
it without an external program (which could do it!) in openbox2.

> - Xinerama?

There is support in openbox2. Build with --enable-xinerama.

Ciao,
Ben
--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.

http://www.icculus.org/openbox/