[openbox] Alpha5 released

Matt Michalowski mattmichalowski at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:38:31 EDT 2003

There are a couple of times I've noticed that this isn't ideal, such as when
you resize an app which won't fully maximize for logical reasons (such as a
terminal or gvim) and snaps back to it's maximum possible height. Here's a
screenshot to explain what I mean:
http://taz.net.au/~matt/openbox-alpha5.png

I'm running alpha5 with the xfce4-panel (just the panel).

It's not really important, just aesthetics, I thought I'd just bring it up
though.