Help newbie (epist, bsetbg)

Per Blomqvist per.blomqvist at telia.com
Tue Aug 19 18:33:03 EDT 2003

Hello folks!
Eeh, I just testing this window manager.
Why was this in conflict with blackbox and fluxbox (Im Debian-testing user)?

Why does *not* openbox handle all configurations.
Why does *not* "bsetbg" make transpareny for eterm.
I have wmaker installed, and used wmsetbg, and make the background
transparent!

Where is the propriate to place "epist", as at stratup (I read the FAQ
and saw where I can put the bsetbg)... ?

--
Mvh, Per Blomqvist.
E-mail:  per.blomqvist at telia.com
Webpage: http://niffeln.netfirms.com
Tel.nr:  +46 70-3355632

-- GEEK CODE:
GE dx s+:- a- C++ UL+ P+ L+++ E--- W++ N++ o+++ K- w+
O-- M- V- PS- PE- Y- PGP t+ 5 X++ R- tv- b++ DI+ D++
G+ e+ h! r* !y