[openbox] OB3: Menu problems (serious)

Ilkka Pajari ipajari at lut.fi
Sun Aug 10 13:32:59 EDT 2003

Hello again,

you were right, ob3 didn't crash. It was "exit" which was executed when
mouse button was released. If this is a known bug, then it's ok. Btw, I
didn't mean rolling mouse wheel over the menu. Just make "circles" with
your mouse cursor over the menu (so that submenus opens/closes). After a
few circle menu will lock up, but it can be closed by clicking mouse
button on the desktop. For me it's very difficult to explain what I
really mean, but hope you understand me. :)

  - Ilkka Pajari