[openbox] Splitting submenu into multiple columns.

Matthew Graybosch matthew at starbreaker.net
Sat Aug 9 15:07:43 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 12:40, Scott Moynes wrote:

> But more realistically, I'm not planning on doing that and the plugin
> hooks don't allow to override the menu rendering. If someone were
> seriously interested in it, I think we'd be interested in accomodating
> them, but currently there are more important priorities that are
> holding back releases.

Fair enough. Maybe I should brush up on my C++ and do it myself.

> In the interim, I'd say make the script split your collection into
> more submenus. Is that reasonable?

Yes, it's quite reasonable. I was thinking of modifying my script
anyway, as I wanted to refine my music filesystem by genre. Keep all the
prog in one director, the classical in another, the NWOBHM in yet
another.

I just thought that a menu shouldn't be able to go offscreen, but I
don't mine working around since I can't fix it myself.

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net