[openbox] Openbox bootstap (and configuration fails)

Ava Arachne Jarvis ajar at katanalynx.dyndns.org
Fri Nov 1 16:55:22 EST 2002

[John Eckerdal - Fri,  1 Nov 2002 02:56:51 AM CST]
> There is one problem remaining though. When otk was finished building it
> required ../libtool which was not created. Manually creating that symlink
> lets me compile openbox.

A library for OpenBox-type graphics?  That's awesome.  If there's one
thing I always thought was insane about all bbtools is that every little
tool or app reimplemented (or just included) the graphics code.  (Some
bbtools only use the old BlackBox 0.50.xx code, even.)