[mojosetup] Staging MojoSetup repository on GitLab

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Tue Sep 29 11:33:11 EDT 2020

> I have pushed a repository on GitLab with the patches and fixes I have
> in my tree. I'm hoping it can provide a better view of what's coming and
> maybe be useful to someone while the patches are hopefully being merged
> into the mainline MojoSetup codebase.

I've pulled all of these into the main repository now.

If you would like write access and don't mind using Mercurial, I'm happy
to set this up for you, since you are clearly more focused on this
project than I am at the moment, and doing good work.

(Otherwise, I can keep pulling in patches on request. Whatever works for
you is fine by me.)

--ryan.