[Gtkradiant] 1.6.4 build updated (Re: GtkRadiant 1.6.4 for Windows: shots fired!)

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Sat Jun 15 17:31:10 EDT 2013

http://gtkradiant.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/GtkRadiant-1.6.4-20130615.zip

CHANGES:
- You can now select 32 or 64 bit q3map2 from the preferences menu. A
restart of GtkRadiant is required.
- The BSP menu for Quake3 and QuakeLive has been updated with more up to
date and relevant options (see
https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/167, QL testing is needed)
- The Quake2World game pack is included, but still WIP (see
https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/165)

If you have a bit of coding time, the next few weeks are definitely the
right time to pickup a few of the issues reported on github and have a shot
at them.

If you need inspiration, have a look at those:
https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/121 - Feature Request:
Structural/Detail Toggle Button
https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/122 - [BUG] Vertex Mode -
selection of multiple vertices

Another (larger, but fairly important one):
https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/11 - Migrate GTKradiant 1.5
Texture Browser

Some of the other things we hope to land in this release, are inclusion of
the JAPack, and maybe a MacOS X release.

Cheers,
TTimo