[Gtkradiant] permissions errors

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Sun Feb 3 16:14:50 EST 2013

Hello,

The configuration logic is built into GtkRadiant itself. When GtkRadiant
starts it will prompt to select a configured game to start for, or to
configure for a new one. It expect the folder it's running from to be
writable and the game directories to be writable as well, as it needs to
place some files in the game assets directories and store some
configuration locally.

I would recommend running it from the zip distribution, configuring a few
games and compiling a few maps to understand how that all works.

Overall that probably makes it rather difficult and inadequate to package
in an rpm.

TTimo