[Gtkradiant] More patches (windows, crashes)

Markus Fischer markus at fischer.name
Fri Jan 1 12:54:17 CST 2010

Hi Timothee,

On 01.01.2010 19:18, Timothee Besset wrote:
> I don't know if I want to see those plugins enabled for windows only.

I think there's a miss understanding: I only enabled them for Windows
were they weren't before; Linux had and still has them all enabled, I
didn't touch that.

> For the most part they are not enabled because we haven't bothered with
> them for QL work; it should be quite easy to add support for scons
> platforms as well, and I'd rather apply whole patches.
>
> I am not sure why you are enabling hydratoolz and vfswad .. those may be
> interesting for historical purposes, the HL1 support was pretty much
> stillborn so I'd rather avoid cluttering the compile with irrelevant stuff.

As I said, I synced the "features" of the Windows and Linux builds.
Linux had out of the box working of all plug-ins, Windows not so.

> The other plugins may be a really good thing to re-enable though, I'm
> looking forward to apply a more consistent patch for them.

I'm not sure what you're asking here .. I can concatenate the patches in
a single one, do you mean that?

I'm always linking to github because it's easy to share them they, pull
for others, etc. In theory, I guess.

thanks for your feedback,
- Markus