[Gtkradiant] Gtkradiant start error: "Didn't find any valid game file descriptions, aborting"

Sogi Ned sogined at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:08:26 CST 2009

Hello Roberto,

have you checked out the right path of UFOAIPack? You have to use the branch.

Did you run "python ./GtkRadiant/install.py"? Any errors?

If not, does your "GtkRadiant/install" directory contain
 - a "games" directory with some "*.game" files
 - "*.game" directories

The compiling documentation points to a false path for the Q3Pack and
the branch is missing so you can't use it with this version of
radiant. Perhaps Timo (or someone else with svn access) may update the
docs and add the 1.5 branch.