[Gtkradiant] Gtkradiant start error: "Didn't find any valid game file descriptions, aborting"

Roberto Brunelli brunelli at fbk.eu
Mon Mar 2 09:40:02 CST 2009

Dear you all,

I managed to compile GtkRadiant following the instructions at

	https://zerowing.idsoftware.com/svn/radiant/GtkRadiant/branches/1.5/COMPILING

but when I start it with

	./GtkRadiant/install/radiant.x86

it refuses to start with the error

	radiant/error.cpp:132
	runtime error: Didn't find any valid game file descriptions, aborting

	errno: No such file or directory

What did I do wrong? My directory GtkRadiant/games contains two additional diretories

	Q3Pack  UFOAIPack

is this the problem? should I make something surface from them?

Thanks in advance for your help,

--
	<r/>