[Gtkradiant] Question about some of your work on Q3MAP2

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Wed Sep 10 15:02:19 CDT 2008

Yes, my latest merge into ZeroRadiant has bumped the BSP version to 47
which is what we currently use in QuakeLive. Someone needs to provide a
patch add quake3/quakelive game support so the BSP version is back to 46
for the Quake3 mode (I believe that's done by passing a -game quake3 /
-game quakelive switch to q3map2 command line).

This problem should be handled on the GtkR mailing list or through our
ticketing system on the site.

TTimo