[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant doesn't load entities.def

Jonas Th jonas.th at web.de
Sun Nov 2 10:10:50 CST 2008

> raynorpat at gmail.com wrote:
> I think gtkradiant wants a special XML version of entities.def

In my first post, I already wrote the contents of the q3.game file. It should tell all those knowing about the more detailed internals if GtkRadiant expects an XML version or not (but I guess it doesn't, as "def"-type is specified here):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes"?>
<game
  name="Quake III Arena"
  enginepath_linux="/home/jonas/d/GtkRadiant/install/games/quake3"
  basegame="/home/jonas/d/GtkRadiant/install/games/quake3/baseq3"
  basegamename="Quake III Arena"
  knowngame="missionpack"
  shaderpath="scripts"
  archivetypes="pk3"
  texturetypes="tga png jpg"
  modeltypes="md3 obj 3ds"
  maptypes="mapq3"
  shaders="quake3"
  entityclass="quake3"
  entityclasstype="def"
  entities="quake3"
  brushtypes="quake3"
  patchtypes="quake3"
  gametools="/home/jonas/d/GtkRadiant/install/games/"
  gamename="quake3"
/>