[Gtkradiant] [linux] GtkRadiant 1.5, install.py, incorrect behaviour?

Bernard Helyer blood.of.life at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 20:58:36 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Forest Hale <lordhavoc at ghdigital.com>
wrote:
>I can tell you that you need to checkout some GamePacks from the other
repository, see
>http://zerowing.idsoftware.com<http://zerowing.idsoftware.com>and
click the svn repositories link, notice there's a gamepacks >one, and
just
>check out the ones of your choice, note each one has its own trunk so you
need to check out >each one individually to get the names right, check out
each trunk to an appropriately named >directory
>(Q3Pack for example) in the games/ directory.

That's just it though, checking out Q3Pack _is_ documented in COMPILING (and
is also the one I want), but looking through that SVN repository, is set up
in a different way to the others (which have tool/name.game etc). Am I
missing something here?

Bernard.