[Gtkradiant] Camwindow DisableFreeMove on button_release_event

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:16:49 CDT 2007

So now you have to hold down the mouse button to freemove? I don't know, but
I think this would be better to have it as a setting, because I personally
think it'll get complicated having to hold down the button just to move
around, but hey if you guys like it, it isn't much of a drastic change so it
shouldn't really make GtkRadiant all that bad if people don't like it, and
we could always change it back if there's a problem.