[Gtkradiant] Camwindow DisableFreeMove on button_release_event

"Eduard Aumüller" basiror at gmx.de
Fri Mar 16 18:53:29 CDT 2007

Hi,
I modified my own radiant so that it disables the freemove mode when you release the right mouse button. I think its more user friendly if you don t have to hit right button 2 times

Here are the pieces of code to modify:

a) change from GDK_BUTTON_PRESS to GDK_BUTTON_RELEASE

 859 gboolean disable_freelook_button_press(GtkWidget* widget, GdkEventButton* event, CamWnd* camwnd)
 860 {
 861   if(event->type == GDK_BUTTON_RELEASE && event->button == 3)
 862   {
 863     camwnd->DisableFreeMove();
 864     return TRUE;
 865   }
 866   return FALSE;
 867 }

b) change "button_press_event" to "button_release_event"

1204 void CamWnd_Add_Handlers_FreeMove(CamWnd& camwnd)
1205 {
1215   camwnd.m_freelook_button_press_handler = g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(camwnd.m_gl_widget),
1216                 "button_release_event", G_CALLBACK(disable_freelook_button_press), &camwnd);

Can any of the people with write access to the SVN rep.  submit this change?

thx