[Gtkradiant] Getting started with the GTK Radiant source code

"Eduard Aumüller" basiror at gmx.de
Tue Mar 13 11:22:21 CDT 2007

Hi, thx for the information

The reason I want to implement a new map format is primarily because I need to, some additions I want to make require me to either change the existing q3 map format, so I could as well just grab the q3 .map format plugin and adjust it to my needs and maybe get it to work as the standard map format.

I ll also need an enhancement of the current shader definitions, so there s really a lot of work to do :)

cu

-------- Original-Nachricht --------