[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

62.131.158.247 noreply at qeradiant.com
Wed May 24 11:56:44 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from 62.131.158.247 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:56:44 CDT May 24, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: CPU 2.00Ghz / Ram 1.0 GB / Win xp professional servicepack 2
Hard Drive Space: 180 gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidea geforce 6600 GT (128mb) version 84.21 / directx 9.0c
Version of GTKRadiant: Call of Duty 2 radiant

Error:
After starting radiant and have chosen the 3d view in preferences,(and restart radiant) it stocks/freeze.I only can see the start up screen in white, without anything in it. The task bar says there is no program running, CPU is 100%... leaking??  After this i have to restart my computer and radiant gives the same problem. Error says: `FATAL ERROR: couldnt attach to window / GetLastError()=0 An unrecoverable error has occured. / Would you like to edit preferences before exiting Q3Radiant?
If i not choose the 3d view in preferences radiant is working well, but i like working in the 3d window separate from others.

Cause of Error:
Installed directx 9.0c latest version
Installed NET Framework 2.0
Having the latest video drivers
(this before installing radian cod2)
I deinstald radiant, also used regeditor, also delete the .exe in windows prefetch. System recovery also doesnt work.
Reinstald radiant and having the same problem again. pff
So do you know how to solve this problem....
Im getting grazy.
Thanks for any answer.

Pepijn.

P.s. My English is not very well.