[Gtkradiant] r128 and MacOSX

Vincent Morénas vmorenas at free.fr
Tue Dec 26 13:44:28 CST 2006

Le 26 déc. 06 à 19:31, namespace a écrit :

> Thanks for the information, i'll add the modifications you made
> into trunk.
> The crash looks very strange to me, since radiant's md3-code works
> flawlessly
> on linux and windows.
> What kind of apple do you have? PowerPC or Intel?

I have access to both architectures and got the same results on both
types of mac.
So that is certainly not an endianness problem.  The crash happened
when I opened for example the q3 museum.map file and frankly I don't
know what triggered it... yet. Could that be wrong implicit types of
variables (for instance long int instead of int) that would leak
inside the memory?

Another question: the size of the font used for instance in the
texture window to name the textures is hardcoded (and the current
size makes it difficult to read what's written) : is there a
fundamental reason behind this or could an option be added in the
preference window that would allow the size to be chosen at runtime?

vincent